DemoIt is possible to display and use demo data. Follow these steps:
Generate a SOMIX model from files in a local folderIt is possible to analyze folders in the local file system:
Use a SOMIX modelWhen you have a SOMIX model (You will need to use SAP2Moose for now):
- Load a new SOMIX model. This will normally not be the model you used before. The diagram will be automatically adapted to the new software version.
- Choose File -> Open Work Folder
- Choose File -> Read Diagram (You will need "Import old Diagram (XML) only when you worked with the Smalltalk version of Moose2Model).
- Load a SOMIX model
- Read a folder and create a SOMIX model of the contained folders and files.
- Create a new diagram
- Force-dragged positioning. Start and stop with a context click in background of pane
- Scrolling by dragging the pane(with "right" mouseclick")
- Dragging elements (with "left" mouseclick)
- Zooming with the wheel of the mouse
- Menu Diagram
- Search elements in the model. The search is case insensitive.
- Switch between dark and white theme
- Remove all hightlighting of the displayed elements
- Context click on elements:
- Add an element with all neighbors to the active diagram
- Redo adding an element with all neighbors to the active diagram
- Get informations on the element
- Enter or edit a comment for an element
- Supress an element with all children
- Redo supressing an element with all children
- Remove pinning of recently dragged elements
- Highlight elements or the using or used elements
- Context click on pane:
- (Only in the diagram with all model elements: Toogle the display of element names)
- Set a diagram active (But not the diagram with all elements)
- Start and Stop Force-directed graph
- Jump to other diagram
- Save information to generate a diagram to file
- Specify a workfolder first. These folder contains all diagrams which belong to the same model
- Save the generation information for the displayed diagram. It be stored in a file with extension .m2m and similar name.
- Read the generation information from an .m2m file. You should have all required model data loaded before. A diagram with identical name is created.
- Import xml files from the old Smalltalk version of Moose2Model.
- Please note that no warning is yet raised when information is lost due to wrong handling.
- Display the diagram which is displayed and which is active.
- Unsaved changes are marked with a bullet point behind the name of a diagram.
Diagram with all elementsA diagram with all elments is always displayed. It can be animated as a force-directed graph. This works well for small models. The main intention of this application is not to make force-directed graph, so other tools might work better here.
Circuit Diagram for Software
- Code is displayed as orange box
- Data is displayed as blue circle
- Persistent data is displayed as green circle
- Groupings are indicated by a dashed box and include all elements contained in them
- Elements can be commented
Most current features of Moose2Model as are available currently in Smalltalk. And some more.